Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default overwrite all files

How about making a small userform?

Debra Dalgleish has a small tutorial at:
http://www.contextures.com/xlUserForm01.html

JH wrote:

Hello,

my macro usually creates a lot of files. If the same file already exists the
dialog something like this "file ... already exists, overwrite it? will show
up. But just with three buttons YES, NO, CANCEL. And sometimes I would like
to overwrite all the files and sometimes none of the files. So I need a
dialog with five buttons: YES, NO, CANCEL and YES to All and NO to All.
does anyone know how to achieve that

thanks

JH

--