Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chris Hankin[_2_] Chris Hankin[_2_] is offline

Default Filtering Records Help Please

Hello,

Could someone please help me with the following:

In column A are a series of single digit numbers (0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
,8 ,9). There is one single digit per row and approximately 21,000 rows.
They are not in any particular order. The Header-row name located in
cell A1 is named: 141_Stat_Code.

I wish to filter column A to show only the single digit numbers: 0, 1,
2, 5, 7, 8.

The worksheet name is: Unacquitted_142s

I would like to run a macro to filter my desired records as detailed
above.

I am using Excel 2003.

If anyone could please help that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris.

Live Long and Prosper :)