Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chrispy Chrispy is offline

Default Controlling IE from Excel

Hi All,
I am trying to open an intranet report from within a macro in Excel, then I
would like to 'Select All' and 'Copy' the data in the report, so I can paste
it into a new Excel spreadsheet.

I've tried sending a "^A" using DDE, but IE did not seem to recognise it.

The other problem I have, is that the report consists of 3 frames and the
correct part of the report must be clicked before the Select All will work
successfully.

Is this sort of thing best done by some sort of scripting language/package
that records mouse position and clicks? If so, which one would you
recommended?

With thanks,
Chris