Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Stevie_mac Stevie_mac is offline

Default IFELSE question, as it applies to multiple cells

Dim c As Range
If Range("h1") = 3 Then
Range("b52") = ""
For Each c In Range("F20:F38")
If c.Text < "" And c.Text < "149028" Then
Range("B52") = "ERROR"
Exit Sub
End If
Next
End If

Regards - Steve.

"JTF" wrote in message oups.com...
Hi all
I have this code working for one cell

If Range("h1") = 3 Then
If Range("f19") = "" Then
Range("b52") = ""
ElseIf Range("f19") = "149028" Then
Range("b52") = ""
Else: Range("B52") = "ERROR"
End If

However, the same condition has to exist for cells F20-F38 - in other
words, if H1=3, any, some or all of those cells (F20-F38) can either be
null or contain "149028", or an error will display in cell B52.

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to include the additional
cells. Can someone give me a hint? I have tried everything I can
think of and nothing seems to work. Any assistance much appreciated.