Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default CharacterLimit

Mike,

Actually, that limitation only apples when you copy an entire sheet. Any
code to copy and paste cells or cell ranges should take the whole cell, up
to the limit of a cell's capacity, 32K characters or so. For example:

Range("B2").Copy Range("B8")

Works without any string size limit.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"mike" wrote in message
I know this question has been asked before. If I am copying a cell that

has
more than 255 characters into a another cell, the copied section is

truncated.
Is there any way to insert into a macro program to copy a entire cell
contents into another cell without truncating.

thanks for any help
--
mike