Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
keepITcool keepITcool is offline

Default multilanguage custom menus

Since it's probably unicode text, iso copying them as constants in VBA
why not copy them to a range on a (hidden) sheet,
and read them from there when you create the toolbar.

makes maintenance a lot easier too.

--
keepITcool

Tony wrote :

I need to create custom menu with captions using english and
non-english characters, or if this is not possible just non-english
characters. How in my code I can enter required text containing
non-english characters ? When I am copying my translated caption from
Word and pasting into my code it is giving me ????. Is it possible to
do what I need ? How ?

Thanks for help.

Tony