Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Vasant Nanavati Vasant Nanavati is offline

Default Subclassing in Excel ! ...So frustrating !

I don't know if things have improved with recent versions of Excel, but I
seem to recall that subclassing the Excel window used to cause GPFs in the
old days, especially with Mouse_Move events. Maybe nothing has changed
except that we don't call them GPFs any longer :).

--

Vasant

"RAFAAJ2000" wrote in message
Oops !

Sorry , I forgot to add an " On Error Resume Next " at the beginning of

the
NewWindowProc procedure .

This is to ensure that no error is generated on the code line : " Set R =
ActiveWindow.RangeFromPoint(lngCurPos.x, lngCurPos.y)" if the mouse

happens
to be outside the worksheet cells space.

Regards.