Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
AlexT AlexT is offline

Default Recal problems

Folks

I'm having a rather irritating problem with some part of my
VBA-constructed worksheet not willing to recalc.

To make a rather complex process short I have basically some VBA code
constructing a worksheet from scratch. Everything works as expected
except that a specific range doesn't recalc.

* I have tried to turn auto calc on or off
* I have tried to apply the Calculate to that specific range,
to the enclosing worksheet or to the whole workbook.
* I have tried CalculateFull
* I have tried a "find & replace" to replace "=" with "="
on that range
(I have found that this sometimes "unlocks" "frozen" formulas

But simply pressing F9 after running my macro works just fine...

Argh !

Any Idea ?

(XL2000 SP3)