Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Vasant Nanavati Vasant Nanavati is offline

Default Persistent Data in a Combo Box

What do you mean by "enabled several forms?"

Are these UserForms? If so, hide the forms rather than unloading them when
the users try to close them.

--

Vasant

"The Hawk" wrote in message
I am a newbie so please bear with me. I have an Excel workbook in which I
have enabled several forms. The users sometimes close a form and then
re-open it to pick up where they left off. How do I set the text and

combo
boxes to keep the data in them persistent so long as the workbook has not
been closed? Is this a Property of the form fields or do I need to write
sppecific code? Thanks...