Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Nigel Nigel is offline

Default Window Event

Chip,
I did discover this, my problem was in another area which I have since
fixed.

Many thanks

ps Your site on Excel Events gave me some more insight.
--
Cheers
Nigel

"Chip Pearson" wrote in message
The Workbook_BeforeClose will be triggered for each open workbook
when the Application is closed.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Nigel" wrote in message
Hi All
I have an application that on opening stores the users ToolBar
settings, and
restores them using the workbook before close event. All is OK
if the user
exits using the File-Close or the Workbook window X button.
However if they close the Excel Application then the tool bars
are not
restored. How can I detect that Excel is closing and so force
my toolbar
restore routing to run?

TIA

--