Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chris Nieboer Chris Nieboer is offline

Default abort macro dialog box

Thanks for your help guys.

Since I have a protected sheet i made a 'goto' istead of 'exit sub'(in
the code you'll see why). If the problem is there can you please give me
the exact place where to put that sentence, i tried several places but
it won't work.
I have tried charlies code aswell but when i hit the 'Esc' button he
just stops and don't even come with the message box.

I have a progress bar in my macro, who start counting again, when I say
'NO'. So maybe it is just the progress bar who start couting again,
while the macro just go further..... I'll have to look at that, but i'm
verry new in VBA so that will take som time. When i found out whether it
is just only the progress bar or the whole macro i'll let you guys know.

Thanks so far.