Hari Prasadh

Default Running XY chart labeller using a macro's parameters and arguments.

Hi,

I recently got hold of Ron Bovey's XY chart labeler
(http://appspro.com/Utilities/ChartLabeler.htm) .

I want to do labeling using a macro. I would like to pass the arguments, the
location of a chart (name of the chart object and within which
worksheet/chartsheet it is located) and the range to be used for labeling,
using a macro. Dont want any manual prompting for indicating the same.

I did go through Ron's subs (the project is unprotected) and there were four
subs and the second sub "Mnetrypoints" seemed to be the workhorse. But it
doesnt use any arguments and it invokes the Form etc.

Please guide me if possible.

Thanks a lot,
Hari
India