Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jennifer Jennifer is offline

Default Choose Invoice# fills Userform again

Never Mind- I just concantenated them to make a unique invoice number.
Thanks.Jennifer
--
Though daily learning, I LOVE EXCEL!
Jennifer

"Jennifer" wrote:

Patrick gave me a great code that allows me to have a user form were the
invoice# is choosen via combo box then the macro uses that invoice number to
fill the text boxes. Price Boxes Purchased etc. Problem arrises because
there can be more than one entry of an invoice number.
eg. 1001
1001
1002
1003
1003
The only thing in the database sheet that may never have duplicates is the
assigned index number. But I really need the user to have the option of
choosing the invoice. The only idea I know of would be to have another column
that concantenates the two (index & invoice) and have them choose that. Does
anyone have any other help? Thank you The following is the code Patrick gave
me.
Private Sub cboInvoice_Change()
RowNumber = cboInvoice.ListIndex + 2
ShowValue cboInvoice