Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim at Eagle Jim at Eagle is offline

Default error traping

Rob is there a way to program in that setting so that strange computers use
spreadsheet?
--
Jim at Eagle

"Robert Bruce" wrote:

Jim at Eagle wrote:
The problem is the error trap. If the workbook is started in
xlMaximized then a error occurs. I added WindowState = xlNormal to
solve this problem (it's commented out here just to crash the code on
my machine for testing purpose). However the code still fails on some
computers. So I want to eliminate all window size resize
functionality from the procedures. I thought an error operation would
do this, but it doesn't work. My computer handles quite nicely but
Franks don't. I don't want to remove my uncle from my universe.

In the VBE go to Tools | Options and on the General tab, ensure that Error
Trapping is set to Break on Unhandled Errors.

Rob