Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Thomlinson[_3_] Jim Thomlinson[_3_] is offline

Default macros

Not following you entirely. Are the macro's spreadsheet specific or are they
more like utility functions. If they are spreadsheet specific then they just
need to be incorporated into the individual spreadsheets. If they are more
like utility functions such as a procedure to unhide all hidden sheets or to
protect all of the sheets, which will be used against any spreadsheet that
the user may have open then you probably want to create an addin which the
users can install on their machines...

HTH

"Jordan" wrote:

We are writing macros that different users will need to use in mulitple
spreadsheets. Can anyone tell me how I need to save them so that anyone on
our network can have access to them.

Thanks in advance for any help you can send my way.