Bob Phillips

Play with SpecialCells.

This code will select all rows with constant values in column A

Dim rng As Range
Set rng = Range("A1:A100").SpecialCells(xlCellTypeConstants)
rng.EntireRow.Select

--

HTH

RP

"Chris Hudd" <Chris wrote in message
I would use a function which will take data from a worksheet which

contains
some rows with blank fields, and populate a worksheet with the data in a
continuous list (without including the blank rows). I am relatively new

at
Excel, so I need a simple explanation (i.e. I don't know how to write
macros). Any help would be greatly appreciated.