Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Nimrod[_2_] Nimrod[_2_] is offline

Default VBA Help with changing shape color for selected shapes only

I'm in need of help. I have an Excel sheet that has some rectangle shapes.
I want to add some command buttons to change the color of these rectangles,
but I only want those shapes I select to be changed.

Here is a "Reset" command button code I use to turn all my shapes Red:

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
ActiveSheet.Shapes.SelectAll
Selection.ShapeRange.Fill.ForeColor.SchemeColor = 10
Selection.ShapeRange.Fill.Visible = msoTrue
Selection.ShapeRange.Fill.Solid
Range("A1").Select
End Sub

Now I know how to change a single shape that I specify:

ActiveSheet.Shapes("Rectangle 1").Select

But how do I change only the ones I currently have selected? And is there a
better way to unselect (deselect) rather than using Range("A1").Select?

Thanks in advance,

Scott