Mark C

Roger,

good news, I have a fix from a friend using Excell 2003. The website name
has changed from

http://investor.msn.com/external/ etc

http://moneycentral.msn.com/investor/external/ etc

Use edit query to change, but it then forces you to re-type all youe stock
symbols again, which is a bit of a pain.

hope this is clear, let me know if not.

Mark

"Roger MacInnis" wrote:

Right, Will Microsoft just replace the current page with the old page, seems
simple to me...

"Mark C" <Mark wrote in message
I am having an identical problem - it started last week, and is specific
only
to the existing queries in the Get external Data command. Other queries
that
I have set up my self are unaffected. Also, I believe it affects Excel
200
(which I use) and not Excel 2003

Mark

"Roger MacInnis" wrote:

I have been downloading certain financial info via the import function.
Today I cannot access the data, when I check, I'm told the page is
missing.
Also, I can not activate "import data", "new web query" and "new database
query" from the "data" message.

I would appreciate any assistance, thanks...