Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dean J. Dean J. is offline

Default Sheets added by VBA invalidates digitally signed VBA project

version: Excel 2003 Pro.

Changing a VBA project invalidates the digital signature if it's signed.
How can VBA code add/remove sheets without invalidating the signature?
There's another thread in this group ("Digital signature being dropped")
dated 1/6/2005 about the same problem, but with no reply.

The only way that works is an Excel add-in. I don't know why that doesn't
invalidate the signature. I don't want to use an add-in because my code is
specific to this 1 particular workbook, not *every* Excel workbook.

Keep in mind, to test this you have to try it on a computer that doesn't
have the signature's private key, since saving the workbook on the computer
with the private key simply re-signs the VBA project when it becomes invalid.

Please help. Thanks.