Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
filo666 filo666 is offline

Default Problems with the buttons language

Hi, I made a stock program that uses the form excels function (DataForm), my
problem is that all the buttons (New, Delete, Find Next, Find Previews,
Criteria and close) appears in English, I dont have problems with English,
but, because I live in Mexico City, all my employees doesnt speak English,
so they are having a lot of problems with this particular function of my
program, There is someway to changes the button names???????
Pd. Changing the Office language its not an option because I have already
bought office in English and also because I hate office in Spanish, so, there
is some way???
TIA