Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
HotRod HotRod is offline

Default Excel Autofilter options (version)?

I have MS Excel 2002 running in XP Pro. When I use the Data-Autofilter
function, I get an alphabetical list of all names in the drop-down box. What
I would like to have is the check boxes beside each name (drop down check
list) so that I can select more than one name to filter by. Our IT
department advises that this must be a optional function in Excel that needs
to be enabled, but they did not know where this option is located. Any
ideas? I know that this function was available when I trained in excel last
year (version unknown)