Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Franz Franz is offline

Default How to program a spreadsheet to do this?

"Natalie" ha scritto nel messaggio

Hello,

I have a month beginning (MB) and month end (ME) data range and
require such ME data to be carried forward to the next month as MB
data.

I also need to insert new records or delete old ones based on this MB
data hence I need to redefine the range.

I don't want to rely on links as there's always potential for screw
up.

Thank you!!!

Any way to acheive this without much programming knowledge?

Please can you be more clear?
--
Franz

To reply translate from italian InVento (no capital letters)