Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Deleting Duplicate Rows

Your data does not match the description. My original formula in C2 down
still works.
--

HTH

RP

"RMort" wrote in message
Actually I think my example was misunderstood
I need it to delete all the rows were the number has a duplicate in the
column below it.

Start with:
Number Date
123456 01/21/05
123456
123456
234567 03/25/05
234567
345678 12/11/04
456789 09/19/04
456789
567890 04/26/05

End With:
Number Date
345678 12/11/04
567890 04/26/05

The application for this is I'm trying to prep some information for Data
Entry.
Lets say I have Database A which is information that needs to be Data

Entered.
Database B is the information that already has been entered.
I have a worksheet that is generated from a Database A, I then have to run

query in Database B to see in any of the numbers in column A match. I then
plug that information into the worksheet and delete the duplicate rows.

At
times there are 1000's of records, so I was looking for a way to automate

it.
Is this possible?

Thanks,