Niek Otten

=TODAY()+A1

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten

Microsoft MVP - Excel

"shaunl" wrote in
message ...

Hi all,
first time i have been here - so apols in advance if this is a basic
question. I have looked a few places for some help on this but to no
avail.

I would like to do this:
1. create a calculation that is a numbers of days in a cell. In this
case it is to calculate how many days a set amount of money will last.

2. I would then like a new cell to take that calculation from the cell
above and then forecast what date that would be.
So, if i have determined that i have 94 days left of operations with a
set amount of money in the bank, excel can automatically tell me what
date that will be from today's date, along the lines of:
=today's date + 94 days = forecast date.

I hope the above way was not too clumsy a way of explaining my point.
:)

cheers
shaunl

--