Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Deleting Duplicate Rows

You don't need a macro.

In B1, add =IF(COUNTIF(A:A,A1)1,"Dup","")

Then put an autofilter on column B and filter to True

Delete all visible rows.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"RMort" wrote in message
I am totally new to macros and would like some assistance on a macro that
will look at a column of data and when it finds a duplicate, delete the
entire correspnding row. I've searched through the group and found ones

that
will delete just one of the 2 or more rows but I need them all deleted.

Here is an example

To start with:

1 data
1