Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Darrin Henshaw Darrin Henshaw is offline

Default TextBox and KeyCode

I've got a userform with multiple textboxes, each corresponding to
different types of data. I'm trying to limit the possible errors that
can occur. One of my textboxes, corresponds to a zip code. The code I
have to restrict possible entries to number is as so:

Private Sub ZipCode_KeyDown(ByVal KeyCode As _ MSForms.ReturnInteger,
ByVal Shift As Integer)

If KeyCode < 48 Or KeyCode 57 Then
KeyCode = 0
Beep

However, the two problems I have is that. A) The user cannot use the
keypad. What are the keycodes to enable the use of the keypad. B) The
user cannot use the backspace key, to correct an entry. How can I limit
the entries to numbers, but allow them to use the keypad? And allow them
to correct themselves, with the backspace key? Thanks.