Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Charlie Charlie is offline

Default End if w/o if?

True, the compiler/interpreter can't see the "missing" With statement. The
End With appears to be inside the unclosed If statement.

"JulieD" wrote:

Hi Dave

but as far as i can tell you do need this extra END IF and if you put it in
does your code then run correctly ... error messages aren't always 100%
accurate :)

--
Cheers
JulieD
"davegb" wrote in message
ups.com...
Boy, is my face red! Somehow, as I wrote the message, I put down that
there was an "End If w/o an If" error. It's an "End with w/o with"
error, which is what I indicated in the code I posted. Does that make
more sense? Sorry for the confusion, working on too many things at
once.