Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Alan Alan is offline

Default How to trap delete row event and hide column event?

"Vasant Nanavati" <vasantn *AT* aol *DOT* com wrote in message

Sadly, you can't trap the deletion or the hiding/unhiding of a row
or column.

Hi Vasant,

Thought as much.

I am thinking perhaps I could use something like an 'ontime' macro
that generates an array of column widths every 5 seconds (say) and
compares to the previous array. A change would be then act as my
event catcher.

Do you think that has legs? If so, I will give it a go.

Thanks for your input.

Alan.

PS: What about the deleting event? Any thoughts on that one?