Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Andrew Andrew is offline

Default Automatically Installing Add-Ins?

My company has several worksheets which require the Analysis Toolpack add-in
to work properly. We want to make it as simple as possible for our end-users
to use our worksheets, so what we are trying to do is make the end-users'
computers automatically install and check the Analysis Toolpack add-in. What
is the best way to accomplish this goal? Do I need to use a 3rd party
installation program such as InstallShield or can I use macros or VB scripts
to run code that accomplishes this each time the worksheet is open? Any help
would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for you time.