Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default INSERTING A PICTURE ON WORKSHEET

clip art can be in a file outside Excel, or you can manually insert it on
another sheet and then just copy it to the needed location. In the second
instance, it would be stored within the workbook file. In the first, you
would have to distribute the clip art files with the workbook

If you go to the menu

Tools=Macro=Record a New Macro,
then perform you actions manually, it will record the code you need to use.

When done performing the action, go to Tools=macro=Stop Recording (or hit
the stop recording button on the floating toolbar if it is visible).

Tom Ogilvy

"Glenn" wrote in message
I have built a worksheet the has a macro list. I want to be able to

insert a
picture/clipart into another worksheet ,in the same workbook, depending on
what was selected from the dropdown list. I want this clipart to be

selected
automatically based on that selection. Where is the cli art kept, in

another
workeheet? I have had responces from others but two were way over my head
and the other was to have the user to select the clipart manually???

Let say that in worksheet 1 that the drop down list selection was farming.
Based on that farming selection worksheet 2 would have, among other

things,
the clipart of a barn automatically incerted in a selected spot and

selected
size.

You guys have been a big help for me and I want you to lknow I really
appreciate your help.
Glenn