Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Stratuser Stratuser is offline

Default VBE References Missing from Exported File

I have a purchased database program that exports data to a blank Excel file.
When I go into Tools Addins, the exported Excel file has the right add-in
connections to Analysis Toolpak, but when I go into the VBE editor the
references to ATPVBAEN.xls are missing. I've tried to fix this by putting
the ATPVBAEN.xls reference into my Excel template, but that had no effect on
the export file. I've tried adding the Analysis ToolPak by using VBA code
(although it's already connected from the worksheet), but that didn't work
either. I can create the connection manually by just getting out of Excel
and opening the exported Excel file again. But how do I programmatically
impose VBE references on an Excel file created by the purchased database
program?