Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Sheri Sheri is offline

Default Excluding NULL values in an Excel List

HI,

that would work if there was only 1 listbox. let me re-phrase my question. i
need an entire column with listboxes say B(1:10000) which loads the data from
Column A(1:1000) without blanks at the end or anywhere in between,
considering that A(1:1000) has blanks in between and at the end.

Regards
Sheri

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

Use additem in your code to populate the listbox rather than using
ListfillRange. Then only add cells that are not empty.

Dim cell as Range
for each cell in Range("A1:A1000")
if not isempty(cell) then
Activesheet.Listbox1.AddItem Cell.Text
end if
Next

Tom Ogilvy

"Sheri" wrote in message
I have a listbox in an Excel Worksheet. The listbox is at position B1(eg).
The data range for the listbox is from A(1:1000). But all the cells

A(1:1000)
may or may not have data. How can i filter the data in my listbox, so that

it
does not have any NULL values(blank data).