Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Workbook_SheetChange

Or just use a combobox from the control toolbox toolbar.

Matt B wrote:

I'm using the Workbook_SheetChange event to run some code when the selection
in a drop down list (created using data validation) changes. This works fine
in 2003, but it doesn't work at all in 97. Is this right? Do I have to
change the way my code is called or am I just doing something wrong?

Any suggestions gratefully received as my current solution now seems to be a
dead duck.

Thanks. Matt B

--

Dave Peterson