Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Paul Black[_2_] Paul Black[_2_] is offline

Default I was Asked an Interesting Question

Hi Everyone,

A Friend of Mine said that he had Aquired a Spreadsheet, and that when
he Opened it, Some, But Not All, of the Column Letters AND Row Numbers
were Coloured Instead of the Normal Black Font on a Grey Background. To
his Knowledge, there Seems to be NO Macros Attached to the Spreadsheet.
I did a Search But could Not Find Anything that came Close to Answering
his Question. Has Anyone Ever Seen this Or Encountered this Before.

Thanks in Advance.
All the Best.
Paul