Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jan Karel Pieterse Jan Karel Pieterse is offline

Default Opening Forms error with Workbook_open

Hi Merlins,

Having upgraded my pc to Office 2003 I now get an error message in a
spreadsheet that opens a form from the workbook_open event.
The first error message is: Path/File Access error.
Then another message: Could not find specified object.
The Spreadsheet will then crash.

Try moving the code that opens the form to a sub in a normal module and
use the OnTime event in the Workbook_Open event to fire that (new) sub.

I would also recommend cleaning your project using Rob Bovey's code
cleaner: www.appspro.com

Regards,

Jan Karel Pieterse
Excel MVP