Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jennifer Jennifer is offline

Default Ok try agian. User form LastRow

Hi Hi Hi-
Ok, I am still trying to get my user form to work. Since the help earlier
just confused me even more I decided to start with a clean workbook and start
from scratch.
I have a user form that I want the user to be able to enter data or look at
data already in the database using <First <Last<Next and <Previous
buttons and it show the record. Soooooo the following is as far as I have
gotten and have hit a wall. The cbofirst button works but I can't seem to get
the cboprev button to work. Thank you, Jennfier

Remember I am very green at this I need a lot of hand holding!

Private Sub cmdFirst_Click()
RowNumber.Text = "2"
End Sub

Private Sub cmdPrev_Click()