Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jennifer Jennifer is offline

Default Userform Help!!!!Please

Sorry Bob,
Bear with me I really new at this. Not sure what you are asking. What should
I be looking for in my code. Would it be best if I just put the whole thing
in here? Jennifer

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

so where is Firstrow?

--

HTH

RP

"Jennifer" wrote in message
Sorry I didn't give you enough information. This is some more of what I am
working with: You'll notice they have LastRow in them. Thanks guys!

Private Sub cmdFirst_Click()
'Command button to find the first data row of data in the database
RowNumber.Text = "2"
End Sub

Private Sub cmdLast_Click()
Public LastRow As Long
'Comand button to find the last row in the database
LastRow = FindLastRow - 1
RowNumber.Text = FormatNumber(LastRow, 0)
End Sub
Private Sub UserForm_Initialize

GetData
LastRow = FindLastRow

Dim cItem As Range

With Me.cboVend
For Each cItem In wksLookupLists.Range("VendorList")
.AddItem cItem.Value
.List(.ListCount - 1, 1) = cItem.Offset(0, 1).Value
Next
End With
With Me.cboRan
For Each cItem In wksLookupLists.Range("RanchIDList")
.AddItem cItem.Value
.List(.ListCount - 1, 1) = cItem.Offset(0, 1).Value
Next
End With
txtDate.Value = Date
Though daily learning, I LOVE EXCEL!