Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Niek Otten Niek Otten is offline

Default Program Understanding

Hi Carlton,

Where is this code? I don't think it was copied and pasted from Excel or
VBA, which wouldn't allow spaces in variable-names.
Also "ref" vs "Ref" suggest something other than VBA

Although you call it a program, I assume it is just one line from a greater
construct. Can you give us some more context?

--

Kind Regards,

Niek Otten

Microsoft MVP - Excel

"Carlton Patterson" wrote in message
Hi Don,

Thanks for getting back to me.

By attachments I simply meant the program I originally pasted, i.e.

Volume Reversal Alerts = (if((h<ref(h,-1)) AND (l<ref(l,-1)) AND
(v<ref(v,-1)),-1,(If((HRef(H,-1)) AND (LRef(L,-1))
AND(VRef(V,-1)),1,0))))

Cheers

Carlton