Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Cone Jim Cone is offline

Default UserForm_Initialize error

Jennifer,

I would assume "FindLastRow" is a function that
determines the last row with data on a worksheet.

LastRow calls the function, but the function has to
exist someplace within your project.
Get the function code from the book and add it
to any general module.

However, I don't see that "LastRow" is used within
the initialize event, so why have it in there?

Regards,
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"Jennifer" wrote in message
I am using an example in a book and it says to add <LastRow = FindLastRow to
the UserForm_Initialize event. As you can see I did, BUT I keep getting a
"Variable not defined" rigth there. Help! Yes, I know it is probably very
basic.
Thank you!
Private Sub UserForm_Initialize

GetData
LastRow = FindLastRow

Dim cItem As Range

With Me.cboVend
For Each cItem In wksLookupLists.Range("VendorList")
.AddItem cItem.Value
.List(.ListCount - 1, 1) = cItem.Offset(0, 1).Value
Next
End With
With Me.cboRan
For Each cItem In wksLookupLists.Range("RanchIDList")
.AddItem cItem.Value
.List(.ListCount - 1, 1) = cItem.Offset(0, 1).Value
Next
End With
txtDate.Value = Date
Though daily learning, I LOVE EXCEL!