Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Userform Help!!!!Please

Where is your FindLastRow function?

--

HTH

RP

"Jennifer" wrote in message
Please Help, I am in dier need of some help.
I am using an example in a book and it says to add
<LastRow = FindLastRow to
the UserForm_Initialize event. As you can see I did, BUT I keep getting a
"Variable not defined" rigth there. Help! Yes, I know it is probably very
basic.
Thank you!
Private Sub UserForm_Initialize

GetData
LastRow = FindLastRow

Dim cItem As Range

With Me.cboVend
For Each cItem In wksLookupLists.Range("VendorList")
.AddItem cItem.Value
.List(.ListCount - 1, 1) = cItem.Offset(0, 1).Value
Next
End With
With Me.cboRan
For Each cItem In wksLookupLists.Range("RanchIDList")
.AddItem cItem.Value
.List(.ListCount - 1, 1) = cItem.Offset(0, 1).Value
Next
End With
txtDate.Value = Date
Though daily learning, I LOVE EXCEL!