Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
L Smith L Smith is offline

Default UK date format and combo box

Another annoying UK date format question I am afraid - Using Excel 2000 and
2002 (two versions running on office PCs)

I have a combo box list populated from a series in a workseet using this
code :

ComboBox1.List = ThisWorkbook.Worksheets("Lists").Range("A30:A395") .Value
(the Range is a list of dates in format DD/MM/YYYY.)

All settings are to UK date format. Yesterday the list appeared in the
combobox in UK date format - today it is in US format (MM/DD/YYYY).

Grateful if anyone can suggest how I can force Excel to show the list in the
UK date format - and keep it that way!

TIA