Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chip Pearson Chip Pearson is offline

Default User Form Interface .... really a simple question!

You design and modify userforms in the VBA editor. You test them
in Excel. Create a simple macro in a standard code module (not
the form's code module) to show the form. Run this macro to test
your form in Excel.

Sub ShowTheForm()
Userform1.Show

Cordially,
Chip Pearson
Microsoft MVP - Excel
Pearson Software Consulting, LLC
www.cpearson.com

"monir" wrote in message
I've created a user form (for the 1st time!) with 4 control
frames and 2
command buttons. Each frame has a number of option buttons.
One option in
each frame is selected as the default option. I've even added
an image to
make the form a bit fancier !!

So far so good. Now, I'm trying to test this user interface
before I add
the functionality to the form.
Trying to click an option button, its control frame and its
group frame
appear !
The user form appears to be stuck in its design mode, despite
the fact that
the design mode (on the Tool bar) is not on.

What did I do wrong ? How to exit this design mode ?

Do I have to add something to the UserForm_Click () event, at
this early
stage, to run / test the form ?

Thank you kindly.