jth

Default Linking an object in power point to a excel worksheet

I have created a power point slide with 100 Objects(representing 100 banquet
tables). This is a fundrasier. We first recurit tables captians who then
sell 10 tickets to thier table. Each tables has a limit of 10 guest. When
the tables sells to a team captain I would like the object to change colors
for red to green....when the team captain sells all 10 seast I would like the
object to change from green to blue. Indicating a sold out table.
I have the excel spread sheet completed using....data...filter...autofilter
to track the the 1000 names and personal data.

thanks
Th