Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default How do I create validation lists which change based on another

Hack #16 doesn't appear to be one of the ones freely available for reading.

If you don't have the time, probably others don't either except those who
already have their own canned solutions to paste a URL to based on your
general description.

However, you haven't stated anything that would indicate what I suggested
wouldn't be appropriate.

--
regards,
Tom Ogilvy

"Pete" wrote in message
the book is listed at http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/excelhks/chapter/

It is hack #16 and covers several pages -- a little too involved to list

here.

"Jamesmor" wrote:

Pete,

I have a similiar problem, but don't actually have Excel Hacks, can you

give
me an idea how to get started with this?

"Pete" wrote:

I have tried the example in "Excell Hacks" but it is too complicated

extend over more than 2 columns. I would like to extend to 10

columns. A
VBA solution would be OK if necessary.