Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
filo666 filo666 is offline

Default Default in a textbox and change a module name

2 questions:
1)
I have a form that ask the user for the bill number (a 10 numbers
number),and the user needs to type all the numbers each time that a bill is
done, so I want to use a default value in the textbox1 linked to the last
value (that is saved in a cell c5) + 1, (in cell c1 appears 0889888881 so in
the textbox appears 0889888882)
Pd. I know that this can be done automatically, but because there is some
time that bills are cancelled I need to ask the user for the bill number.
Pd2. I know that default value is an option on inputbox property, but I
cant use inputbox because my form has a lot of buttons¡¡¡¡¡¡

2)
There is some way to change the module names (instead of module1 say
easyprgms1) and also to lookup for a specific sub (because I have 100 subs
and each time I need to modify something I need to check in each of the 15
modules that I have)

Tanks for your Help