Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Help with variable

Something like

Set var = Range(Cells(ActiveCell.Row, "M"), _
Cells(ActiveCell.Row, "BJ").End(xlToLeft))
For Each cell In var
PODesc=Application.VLOOKUP(cell.Value,Range("PODes cs"),2,False)
strbody = strbody & cell.Value & " " & PODesc & vbNewLine
Next

--

HTH

RP

"Steph" wrote in message
Hello. I use the variable strbody in the body of an e-mail. The variable
collects that data from the worksheet nicely. I was hoping to add a

vlookup
formula to it.

So for example, the variable picks up the PO numbers in a given row. On

the
same sheet (but in a hidden range) I have a table with all PO numbers and
their description. I would love the variable to concatenate the PO number
with the PO description, and set THAT as the variable.

Thank you for your help!

Set var = Range(Cells(ActiveCell.Row, "M"), _
Cells(ActiveCell.Row, "BJ").End(xlToLeft))
For Each cell In var
strbody = strbody & cell.Value & vbNewLine
Next