Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Steve Schroeder Steve Schroeder is offline

Default I don't understand classes¡¡¡¡

http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/excel2000ian/
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/exlmacro2/

Either one of these would probably be the best choice.

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message
I would say the error was buying a VB book instead of an Excel VBA book
(unless he is going to program in VB).

Tom Ogilvy

"Steve Schroeder" wrote in message
Two mistakes:

1. You bought and are trying to learn from a Dummies Book.
2. Class Modules in VBA are essentially useless. They are really only

good
for beautifying (read: complicating) buisiness process code, IMHO.

Concentrate on learning how to write functions, sending and returning

values
from functions, and the language itself.

I willing to bet that Dummy book uses examples such as:

String1 + String 2 to concactenate strings, am I wrong?

<shudder

"filo666" wrote in message
Hi, good morning. I bought a VB for Dummies Book (Muller) and I'm stop

up
in
the chapter about Classes, I don't understand a word about classes,

for
example, I see the codes, but when I copy them and I press the F8

Button
run it) nothing happens, where I can find some information about what

do
with classes??? (in a For dummies Language)