Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Steve Schroeder Steve Schroeder is offline

Default I don't understand classes¡¡¡¡

LOL...yeah, I imagine so. The only people who care about classes are
programmers.

Yes I do have a 'bee' about +...lol. Ever see one of those gawd awful Sams
or Queue books touting the latest version of VB, only to see in the first
chapter examples of connecting strings using a +?

Clearly they just regurgitate old chapters and tack on a new one at the end,
and then fool the customer into thinking that have an up-to-date book on
VBA/VB.

Yuck!

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message

"Steve Schroeder" wrote in message

2. Class Modules in VBA are essentially useless. They are really only

good
for beautifying (read: complicating) buisiness process code, IMHO.

Duck, the arrows should be flying any moment!

String1 + String 2 to concactenate strings, am I wrong?

You really have a bee about +.