Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
crazybass2 crazybass2 is offline

Default Transpose Combobox ListFillRange

I have a sheet ("Subs") that contains category names. Under each name is a
list of different numbers (nodes). On a different sheet ("Runs") I have a
combobox called "Subsystems" that I want to be filled with the category names
in Subs.

Since the Subs sheet can change, I want the combobox to update via a
Worksheet_Open event. This is easily done if the category names are in a
single column, multiple rows. However, I have to have them in a single row,
multiple columns.

The code below loads the categories, but it loads it into Subsystems as a
single entry with multiple columns.

Is there a way to transpose the categories in Subs so that the combobox is
filled with each column (A1, B1, C1...) is displayed as a seperate entry?

Mike

WorksheetOpen code excerpt:

Set subs = Sheet7.Range("A1")
col = subs.CurrentRegion.End(xlToRight).Column
Set subs = Range(Cells(1, 1), Cells(1, col))
Sheet8.Subsystem.ListFillRange = "Subs!" & subs.Address