Renee - California

Nope, I got a false return. They're all set up as $ columns for
clarification. A few columns over I'm trying to get placement averages. At
this rate though....

Is there no way to do a countif 0 on all those cells??? If I can get that,
then I can just () the original set, and divide by that countif formula....
right???

"JE McGimpsey" wrote:

Perhaps your values were actually entered as Text (a frequent occurrence
when pasting in data from other apps). In an empty cell, type

=ISTEXT(N13)

If it returns TRUE, then you need to coerce the values to be numbers.
One way:

Copy an empty cell. Select the text numbers you wish to convert. Choose
Edit/Paste Special, and select the Values and Add radio buttons. Click
OK.

Don't do this with formulae - it will overwrite the formula.

In article ,
Renee - California wrote:

Yes. In fact, they should all be 0. These columns represent retail price
at different locations. If there's a zero in the column, it signifies that
this product is not being carried at this particular store.